Thursday, September 04, 2014

Hans Koert (1951 - 2014)

Hans Koert (1951-2014)
Dear readers,

I had the sad news this afternoon that Hans Koert passed away this morning. Hans Koert died from complications caused by a lung cancer that has kept him inactive at his website and blogs for some months. I have lost a dear friend, however, my thoughts and condolences in this difficult hour I forward to Corrie, Hans' wife, 

If you wish to express your compassion or send a condolence notification, I will state Corrie's postal address below. You may also state your message by notifying me at the e-mail address below, then I'll forward your message to Corrie. As always, you can also use the comment facility at the blog, if you prefer this solution.

Hans Koert was the founder and main editor of the Keep Swinging website including under-webs and blogs. Before it was too late, I promised Hans to continue his work the best I can. If you have questions or comments regarding this, please feel free to contact me in an e-mail.

Here is the postal address of Corrie Koert:

Ms. Corrie Koert
Torenvalkstee 8
NL-4451 CM Heinkenszand
The Netherlands

The e-mail address to send condolence notification or questions, please use this:

keepitswinging.domain@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!

Jørgen Larsen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this sad news with us, he will be missed.
My condolences to friends and family.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Have not contacted Hans except half a dozen times... But I remember he and Corrie so kind and warmful, always sharing their knowledge.
May God bless them, keeping good Hans near him, and giving His consolation to his family.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home